What can our office do for you?
Not sure exactly what an MLA’s office can do? No worries, here is some information that might help!
Your local constituency office can:
- Provide information and answer questions about provincial government legislation, programs and services.
- Provide general advocacy and advice surrounding government benefits such as Income Support, Workers Compensation Board (WCB), AISH, the Alberta Seniors’ Benefit, etc.
- Provide referrals to local supports and services available.
- Arrange for the MLA to visit your organization or attend your local event.
- Arrange for a meeting with the MLA or constituency staff to share your ideas or concerns.
- Provide support letters to local organizations applying for government grants.
- Provide congratulatory birthday and anniversary milestone scrolls signed by the MLA.
- Provide Alberta pins and flags to local community groups and organizations.
- Provide Notary Public and Commissioner of Oath services.